All the benefits of a Casual Worker plus take home a share of organic locally grown produce fresh from the gardens, receive discounts on workshops and garden supplies and know that you are contributing to the running of a community garden that promotes sustainable living in the city. Plus many more benefits!
All of the benefits of a Casual Worker plus:
- Access to a share of organic produce from communal plots
- Member discounts up to 15% off retail price on purchased garden materials, seedlings, seeds and compost for personal use
- Member discounts up to 15% on training and workshops
- Input to the decision making and running of the garden during quarterly feedback sessions
- 15% membership concessions available for pension, disability and students
- Can apply for a plot after 3 month regular commitment (pending availability)
- Most of all, the knowledge that you are contributing both financially and with your help and support in the running of a community garden that promotes sustainable living in the city.
All of the expectations of a Casual Worker plus:
- 1 yearly membership fee of $30 (non refundable)
- Membership fees due in January each year
- If anyone joins mid season then they pay pro rata until the next fees are due
- Join working bees at least once a month or have a designated pre-agreed role or project
If you would like to join us by becoming a Garden Member then please: 1) fill in the following survey so that we can get to know you and 2) make payment below 3) Check out our online calander to see when the next volunteer induction/orientation is held (these happen fortnightly Sunday morning at 7.30am).
Cost is $30 per year. 15% membership concession for pension, disability and students can be applied.
Debit or Credit card
Account Name: Micah Projects Inc
BSB: 034 013
It is important that you accompany your payment with your Surname followed by Jane St.
Please make your cheque payable to Micah Projects Inc, For: Jane St. and post to:
PO Box 3449
South Brisbane Qld 4101