Are you passionate about moving the garden forward or have a keen interest in overseeing the direction of the garden? Apply to become part of the gardens Organising Team.
- Final team decision making on the structure and running of the garden based on the feedback of garden members
- Membership fee is waived (plot holder fee still applies if this happens to overlap)
- Review the guidelines every 6 months, based on garden member feedback
- Limited number of organising roles available including Garden Coordinator (min 2 max 4)
- Assist the Garden Coordinator in the running of the garden
- Dedicated weekly commitment to the garden and administration tasks
- Help to organise and facilitate working bees
- Source facilitators for training workshops
- Assist with behind the scenes jobs and organisation or the garden
- Must have relevant skills and experience
- Ensure all garden stakeholders understand their expectations and benefits
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Organising Team we would love to hear from you! Please fill in the following survey so we can get to know you!